Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanglooze here.

Go down 
+9
Puzzle
Fattie
KimSozzi
gdubaya
Gnarzor
Brent
[WGN]SelvleN
Harpyeagle
hanglooze
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hanglooze

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Hey guys it's hang. you might have seen me around in UO or BG. MY old account I had in Hi Haters was quenched http://ops.warrock.net/showprofile.aspx?p=168746 , I was also in aMs. I have been playing warrock since Beta, and have a lot to offer I'm a gokod base taker, pliot and a strong sniper. I have a 2.17 KDR and usually put up a 2 or more in game. I already know most of the clan from being around the game and playing with you guys. I would consider myself a positive person and I do like to F with people especially Ivan haha. I'm 17 and am from New York facebook ask any other info just reply Very Happy. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Harpyeagle
Admin

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Why do you want to leave WGN?
Back to top Go down
hanglooze

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: reasons.   Hanglooze here. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Want to have my main in HH, because there are more dedicated players that are on more frequently. There are no bad things about WGN besides that fact that I often play alone or with other clans because there is noone on, often that clan is HH and I have become good friends with Semp and other players. I feel a clan should be people you can always play with and with HH that is one of the benefits. HH is also home to many players that I played with as a rookie such as crosby in TSF and Semp in DJV. I think I bring a good attitude and good competition to the clan. I feel under the circumstances it looks bad, but people from my clan have accounts in your clan also so I feel it shouldn't be a big issue.

Last edited by hanglooze on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[WGN]SelvleN

[WGN]SelvleN

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:07 pm

So what your saying is your going to leave our group of players just so that you'll have more people to play with? As if you can't play with those same players now? It's no wonder your main "main" account was in like 15 clans. How long until you then leave HH, again? o.O
Back to top Go down
hanglooze

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Quenched was in HH and aMs after TT folded so I was only in one clan after them the rest are after I gave my account to Fangz and whatever happend after that wasn't me. I am not a clan hopper never have bein I didn't think it would be an issue considering players have accounts in both clans.
Back to top Go down
Harpyeagle
Admin

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Currently there are only 2 secondary accounts in HH, but they will be retired soon. If I recall correctly, you left HH to join aMs and then joined us later and left again. I don't like this, what is the guarantee that you will stay.

This isn't a nub clan that you can join whenever you feel like.
Back to top Go down
[WGN]SelvleN

[WGN]SelvleN

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:18 pm

What do you mean they'll be retired? o.O
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 pm

[WGN]SelvleN wrote:
o.O

stop type that. Im going to poke your big right eyeball with my dik. thanks! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
[WGN]SelvleN

[WGN]SelvleN

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 pm

Brent wrote:
[WGN]SelvleN wrote:
o.O

stop type that. Im going to poke your big right eyeball with my dik. thanks! Laughing

Your just mad that my internet is better then yours. Stop Hating O.o
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:57 pm

[WGN]SelvleN wrote:
Brent wrote:
[WGN]SelvleN wrote:
o.O

Your just mad that my internet is better then yours. Stop Hating O.o

aight i guess i will do ur left eye too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
hanglooze

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: ...   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:07 am

Hi Hater has strong policy about hoping around and I get that, however I joined aMs to play in the CQC division and then was asked to play UO because that is what I am better at. However there is no way to prove to you that I will stay in the clan the onl thing I can give you is my word, if thats not enough I understand. I will not leave HH unless kicked and thats all I can give you.

Heres my application under the template:
In Game Name:Hanglooze
ops link:http://ops.warrock.net/ShowProfile.aspx?com=leaveclan&c=40547&p=47545
General Region:New York
Ventrilo Availability (Y/N):Y
Microphone (Y/N):Y
Most available playing times:Weekdays 2-11, Weekends 6am-6am
Back to top Go down
[WGN]SelvleN

[WGN]SelvleN

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 am

Thanks Hang, thanks for the loyalty bro. After saying a few weeks ago that WGN is awesome and the most fun to play with, you pull this stunt and just leave us out of the blue. No word to our leader Morphix, no word to any of our chairman or anyone for that matter. Just straight up leave. Not a thank you, not an explanation for why, nothing whatsoever. I guess having fun and an awesome time on vent isn't enough, its always about being on the better team Shocked Good luck in HH I guess scratch
Back to top Go down
Gnarzor

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:55 am

isn't that snakemerc's account? Mad
Back to top Go down
[WGN]SelvleN

[WGN]SelvleN

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:00 am

And then I login to ops to find out that you want to put a nub account in WGN? Shocked

Its one thing for Dub and I to have secondary accounts in HH to help out, and for semp and kush to have them in WGN for same reasons, but to switch clans altogether on your main account and then ask to put a nub into your original clan, is just a slap in the face.
Back to top Go down
hanglooze

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: ...   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:41 pm

I do not understand why this is a giant issue when you have multiple accounts in diffrent clans. If you would like to talk abou this we can have a descussion on ventrilo. I did not leave to cause any arguements and if I did i'm sorry Hi Hater. You are both good clans and I have fun playing with both of you, however Hi Hater is very dedicated and always has players on. I do not wish to join Hi Hater for skill reasons but I believe in supporting what supports you. I have fun in HH vent and WGN vent you are all my friends and I enjoy playing with you. However why would I dedicate myself to a clan and try to make videos and create cool things for a clan that only plays from 5pm-11pm. I am once again sorry for causing an arguement I did not want to start a problem.
Back to top Go down
gdubaya

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:45 pm

hanglooze wrote:
Want to have my main in HH, because there are more dedicated players that are on more frequently. There are no bad things about WGN besides that fact that I often play alone or with other clans because there is noone on, often that clan is HH and I have become good friends with Semp and other players. I feel a clan should be people you can always play with and with HH that is one of the benefits. HH is also home to many players that I played with as a rookie such as crosby in TSF and Semp in DJV. I think I bring a good attitude and good competition to the clan. I feel under the circumstances it looks bad, but people from my clan have accounts in your clan also so I feel it shouldn't be a big issue.

Jerk.
Back to top Go down
KimSozzi

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:07 pm

I'll settle this
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u cant join HH hanglooze
u dont need to join our clan just to play with us
just come on vent n play with us
n seein ur clan history u left HH 2 times
n like harpy said WE AINT A NUB CLAN WHERE U CAN REJOIN ANYTIME U JUST FEEL LIKE IT
Back to top Go down
hanglooze

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: ...   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:10 pm

I left to join your cqc branch and then I rejoined. I then stopped playing warrock and gave fangz from aMs my account to do what he wanted with. So I never really left the clan technically.
Back to top Go down
gdubaya

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:13 pm

hanglooze wrote:
I left to join your cqc branch and then I rejoined. I then stopped playing warrock and gave fangz from aMs my account to do what he wanted with. So I never really left the clan technically.

Technically you're a jerk.
Back to top Go down
hanglooze

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: ...   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:56 pm

quick question Mas, How can you be so critical on a person for leaving HH and joining again? When you have left twice and rejoined. I agree with you that it is a good policy but how can you crack down on me and say I can't join because I left for you cqc division. I agree with the policy yet disagree with you double standard and if you review my record all the clan's I have joined are disb and I have only let one clan before it disband, After the last time I was in HH I gave Fangz my account and he left HH and gave the acc to someone else. The clan record is a defamation of who I am and how I treat clans. I mean look at your lineup and the people who have left multiple times.. some of the best players in the clan.
Back to top Go down
KimSozzi

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:11 pm

During the 2 times my acc went out of clan i had 2 accounts in clan
MASFLOW & WESTERNVN
durin this time was when we had secondry accs in clan
when MASFLOW was taken out i had WESTERNVN as MAIN ACC
den other time was when i wasnt active anymore n the guys needed space in clan so i took acc out so they can have sum1 join n help get rid of Clan limit
n SINCE THIS IS MY,RPG'S, & HARPY'S CLAN WE DONT GOTTA EXPLAIN OURSELF
SEEIN HOW U R WILLIN TO LEAVE WGN TO JOIN US PROVES U AINT LOYAL

so just KEEP TRYIN TO GET SMART WIT ME N DEN WE GOT PROBLEMS
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:35 pm

oh snap
Back to top Go down
Harpyeagle
Admin

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Lol masflow have a sip.

Hanglooze here. Istockphoto_56605-cold-glass-of-water-with-condensation

Jeesh!!
What a Face
Back to top Go down
hanglooze

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: ...   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Mas I am respecting you all of you I was stating my disagreement and how you haven't even asked me why I left or forvwhat reason. So since you have explained I will, my mom a passed away last year so I quit playing video games for awhile so I could focus on more important things. I did quit warrock yes and I did leave Hi Hater. Also I have explained why I left the clan. I do respect your clan and it's rules but I would appreciate you talking to me instead of attacking me. I do thank you for the opportunity to apply and sorry I aggravated you, i am sorry you don't believe or trust my loyalty, I understand it isn't something to be given.
Back to top Go down
Puzzle

Puzzle

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:13 pm

hmm leaving to ams isnt that bad..(hoodzy)(fattie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanglooze here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanglooze here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hi Haters :: Info on recruiting-
Jump to: