Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanglooze here.

Go down 
+9
Puzzle
Fattie
KimSozzi
gdubaya
Gnarzor
Brent
[WGN]SelvleN
Harpyeagle
hanglooze
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fattie

Fattie

Hanglooze here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Technically me and the hakkler never left, just subbed out our mains when everyone left a while ago. Were back now since all of aMs got kicked out cause of dark's account, they seem pretty dead at the moment, well the people I played with that is.
Back to top Go down
hanglooze

PostSubject: ...   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Thank you for the time and for fairly reviewing my application. I'm sorry if i aggravated or caused trouble. If loosing a parent isn't a good enough reason to stop playing a game and leave a clan then I retract my application. I am sorry for wasting your time and you may close this topic. See you guys around.
Back to top Go down
RAWKED

RAWKED

PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Lesson learned for everyone: don't share/buy/sell/give/use other people's accounts. It's like your v-card when you're around a bunch of fat chicks - keep your own and don't take those of others

Rawked, signing out
2/10/09
11:16 PM
Booyah
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:20 pm

RAWKED wrote:
Lesson learned for everyone: don't share/buy/sell/give/use other people's accounts. It's like your v-card when you're around a bunch of fat chicks - keep your own and don't take those of others

Rawked, signing out
2/10/09
Booyah

rofl yea
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:22 pm

RAWKED wrote:

Rawked, signing out
2/10/09
Booyah
Secrest out
Back to top Go down
RAWKED

RAWKED

PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:27 pm

what the bluck hanglooze?
Back to top Go down
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:10 pm

hanglooze wrote:
Thank you for the time and for fairly reviewing my application. I'm sorry if i aggravated or caused trouble. If loosing a parent isn't a good enough reason to stop playing a game and leave a clan then I retract my application. I am sorry for wasting your time and you may close this topic. See you guys around.

Sorry to hear about your mom, my condolences to you and your family. Only people who lost their loved ones can understand your pain.

I can completely understand where you are coming from, but as a leader I have responsibility to keep a clan running under certain rules. It's nothing personal or anything. We talked about this on vent, and I hope we have clear understanding. That said, you are always welcome to come on vent and play with us. I will always kick for you in our rooms, just Pm me anytime.

Good luck in life!
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Yes feel free to hang around with us...hence ur name is hanglooze. Razz But yeah, I have no problem with that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
RAWKED

RAWKED

PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:46 pm

On a more serious note:

Hang, sorry to hear of your mom, I can understand cause my girlfriend lost her dad last year and she was devastated.

But you are always welcome with WGN, you were a good/loyal player, this was just unexpected.
Back to top Go down
hanglooze

PostSubject: ...   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:41 am

thank you guys, you're all great people and fun players. I appreciate the support and completely understand harpy. I will be seeing you guys around. Thanks again Hang.
Back to top Go down
MiniLama

MiniLama

PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:59 am

I'll just drop in and say sorry for the loss of your mum. I know how it is.
Back to top Go down
hanglooze

PostSubject: ...   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:37 pm

thanks again guys it means a lot. behind our computer screens we are all real people its cool to see that. you can close this topic I have no further questions and thank you guys very much.
Back to top Go down
Semperfi29

Semperfi29

PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Yea i feel hang's pain as well i lost my father a year ago in june me and hang are tiiiiiight
Back to top Go down
hanglooze

PostSubject: ....   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:06 pm

yeah man as I told you I was sorry to hear that it is tough but havin people who know what its like is cool.
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:19 pm

closed
Back to top Go down
Semperfi29

Semperfi29

PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Tell em frenchy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanglooze here.   Hanglooze here. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanglooze here.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hi Haters :: Info on recruiting-
Jump to: