WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Kdr reset.. Should I do it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:45 pm

After exactly 3 months my k/d has gone up by 0.01. I do have shit load of kills (222,159), it's really frustrating and boring to see it go up extremely slowly. My daily avg. k/d is 2.80+. If I do a reset I'll keep a solid 3.00. Should I do a k/d rest? What a Face Money and dinars are not a problem for me. What do you guys suggest, would you do it if you were in my place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Harpyeagle wrote:
After exactly 3 months my k/d has gone up by 0.01. I do have shit load of kills (222,159), it's really frustrating and boring to see it go up extremely slowly. My daily avg. k/d is 2.80+. If I do a reset I'll keep a solid 3.00. Should I do a k/d rest? What a Face Money and dinars are not a problem for me. What do you guys suggest, would you do it if you were in my place?

No dont do it, people dont fear you because of some silly kdr, its your name. Plus instead of having fun, when you do a kdr reset thats all you think and play for. I vote NO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/fernandosolisjr
neroxas

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:15 am

Remember when I asked you this harpy? You said NO! Your stuck with me, fucking hang in there and tough it out like me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 am

Harpyeagle wrote:
naw I did it on this account and I regret it 100%... It's pretty cool for the first week or so, then you start not caring and it drops, (1.74).. plus 220k kills is really good, way better than a 3.0 kdr with a few thousand kills
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[WGN]SelvleN

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:50 am

Your kills mean everything, 200,000 kills shows you've been around and your a vet to the game. If you reset and start over, you'll be level 60+ with 1000 kills -.-. Plus you'll be worried about kdr then....i know you say it means nothing, but you'll be watching the scoreboard everygame thinking (my kdr is 4.2 and my score right now is 36-30 o.O) Don't trade your kills for kdr.

In all reality I wish my main account wasn't 3.16, Players expect too much out of me. I'd much rather have a 1.1 and just rock people who think i'm terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:52 am

yea dddy, plus harpy, remember when you just stopped caring about kdr all together? if you did that with a reset you would get a kdr around 1.5,1.6 which makes you look like a nub, and you would look like an ebay b0b with that high of level.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smellydigits

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:35 am

No frigging way. I did it with about 110k kills / 54k deaths because I was bored and thought I'd do it for a new challenge. Regretted it almost straight away, I even pm'ed hyperion and asked him to reverse it without asking for money back but he said something along the lines of "we cant do it". ( which i dont believe but I was never a favourite with k2). If I was suladan hyperion would have reversed it in a heartbeat...

So what?Ended up with 2.7+ only to realise that I was just bored of warrock fullstop. You watch that 2.7 dropping even more that my dear vodka is playing on my account. Smile

Negative. Amount of kills>>kd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gotitdone

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:38 am

If you do it I will beat you with the nub stick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xiimperial
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:51 pm

seriously harpy? you would like to trade 220k kills for a good kdr? u have 2.some kdr so its good! seriously dont do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Semperfi29

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:52 pm

I dont think you should harpy, ive thought about it, mrhonda use to make fun of me because my kdr was low on my main, his was like 3.0, i told him kd doesnt matter, look at my 200+K and look at your 20K, id rather have more kills tbh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brent
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:11 pm

IMO I dont think u should trade your 200k+ for better kdr...but hey its your account. Your decision. I dont really have anything to say because all those lowb0bs^ pretty much said everything i wanted to say.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Alright guys thanks for quick replies! I won't do a k/d reset and take it like a man as nero said. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brent
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:21 pm

YouraMan!

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
neroxas

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Damn stright slut! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 am

neroxas wrote:
Damn stright slut! Very Happy
Thats "Mr. Slut" to you! ha
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/fernandosolisjr
shepdawg

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:04 pm

KDR resets are for nubs. Everyone knows you rock already, and everyone on my team says "Oh WTF, harpy joined. Time to step it up" whenever you come in our room. I have guys in my clan ask if they should get a reset, and , and I always advise them not to waste their money. Granted most of them don't have your skills to have a new great KDR. It's nice to have a lot of kills. I have half as much as you and I can go a whole day of being destroyed and only get a one-hundredth drop in KDR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Thanks shep, I'm not doing a reset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xiimperial
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:55 pm

shepdawg wrote:
KDR resets are for nubs. Everyone knows you rock already, and everyone on my team says "Oh WTF, harpy joined. Time to step it up" whenever you come in our room. I have guys in my clan ask if they should get a reset, and , and I always advise them not to waste their money. Granted most of them don't have your skills to have a new great KDR. It's nice to have a lot of kills. I have half as much as you and I can go a whole day of being destroyed and only get a one-hundredth drop in KDR.

what a cute lil girl in ur picture shep!

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Harpyeagle wrote:
Alright guys thanks for quick replies! I won't do a k/d reset and take it like a man as nero said. LOL
That's a smart thing. I recently reset my k/d, yes I'm a l0w B0b but Had dinar to waste Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neroxas

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:42 am

^Naab Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kdr reset.. Should I do it?   

Back to top Go down

Kdr reset.. Should I do it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hi Haters :: Puff Puff Pass-
Jump to: