WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Eu division?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
frap

PostSubject: Eu division?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Hey, Im Frap, some of you may know me from the official forums, then again you may not. Razz

Just wanna see how interested you are in launching a EU division and whether you would acept my application. I dont play on the international server(much), so I wouldnt really apply to the main group.

I'm a BG/Uo player, especially skilled in flying planes/helis, and taking out light armour.(with my baby barret I love you )
I have a reputation,(so I've been told) for being a fair mature player on the uk server/Netherland server and fairly well known it the BG area as a "top player"

Best maps? Would go with Engrene, Conturas, Zakhar(love the BH:P) pargona(east and normal) Alberon. I can play any BG/urban ops map, well with the exception of Cental and parohoe(spelling?) They would be my weakspots. I enjoy being able to adapt to the situation and not being a one trick pony.

Almost forgot my info: level:22- why so low? took a four month break, to focus on my exams, when i came back i didnt want to go back to my old account, mainly because I wanted to see how good i am now, not four months ago. Plus the lack of dinar, and removal of dinar packages didnt help Razz
KD:1.93, Gone down slightly as ive been playing more cqc and less bg. I work on the basis of never quitting, I'll take the xp over the better kd Wink I understand you dont acept on kd alone, which is fine by me.

I am quite active and currently in the clan aviators. However this clan, tends to be more for show, as many of the players are spread out and the communtiy has been torn. I would leave if my app was acepted. Also, we are a UK bg clan, and the lack of competion is just appaling. We dominate 99% of games.

I have a mike, and vent/ts. My mike is from guitar hero, and is decent, but i will be investing in a newer one soon.

I dont share accounts, glitch or hack and as a general rule, try to be polite in game.

So, I've probably forgotten alot, but in a nutshell, if your interested in starting a serious EU division let me know.

Thanks in advance, and good luck with HH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fattie

PostSubject: Re: Eu division?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:46 pm

I've talked to some people on vent, and we'd be happy to have you if we go ahead with the EU division, we'll have to see how things go with the international server and how we will set up the EU section, but from me, harpy and mas, it's a yes.

I doubt anyone will have any objections, so you should be able to join fine once we get the EU section going, best of luck,

-Fattie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiniLama

PostSubject: Re: Eu division?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Nasibal and I would like to play some games with you on the EU servers, as long as Int is down, just cuz it gets quite lonely playing by ourselves. Also, I want to improve in BG, and you seem to be a good help. ;] Whenever you're on, feel free too whisper either me, xminilamax or Nasibal. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frap

PostSubject: Re: Eu division?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Thanks man. I don't know whats gonna happen to inter atm. g1 are sitting on the fence. I don't mind shifting my playing time forwards/backwards a few hours if it means I can get a competative game. . I'll try to get on vent with you guys, play some games if i can. I won't be on tonight(00:16 here) but Im pretty active so we shall see.

If you need any help getting the EU going let me know, If theres a player you havent heard of, im sure between me and the other eu guys will be able to let you know what sort of rep he/she has. Eu Uo/bg is run by a handfull of clans, who never play each other tbh, just pick on the low b0bs Very Happy

btw Mini what servers do you play, Netherlands?

xfire: frapx. I might not be on xifre, but im generally on warrock @ 6:00 ish onwards. add me on there and ill try to get some games going.

Thanks again man.

ps. fattie were you banned from the official forums? You might be joinning the ranks of smellydigits, azza, silverfin and so many other people, who actually knew what they were talking about. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fattie

PostSubject: Re: Eu division?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:36 pm

yeah some of the mods apperantly complained about me "disturbing the peace", in other words "he didn't let me join HH 6 months ago so I'm going to cut off all communication with him and then get him banned off the forums" to korgoth.

And you know how korgoth is, should explain enough. I just don't see how they allow the mods to bring in game disputes and clan drama onto the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frap

PostSubject: Re: Eu division?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Which mod 0_o I think i can guess..... but meh.
Why is it whenever a person gets banned korgoth is always there. He seriously needs to get a grip, loves having all the power.

Also love how anyone who doesnt ignore the blatant issues gets banned. Understand ranting wont help yahdayah but they cant just expect every one to face the other way and pretend nothings going wrong.

Anyways im in for the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MiniLama

PostSubject: Re: Eu division?   Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Can't go on the NL server, sadly. I can go on EU, EU 2, EU North and UK. I'm mostly on EU or EU 2. I'll add you on xfire. ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nasibal

PostSubject: Re: Eu division?   Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:12 am

Sorry for the late respons, but I can enter The Netherlands server; hence I live in The Netherlands.

Feel free to add me on xfire (nasibalwarrock) or join me on vent. We could play some games.

And about Korgoth; he is on a powertrip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eu division?   Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 am

We were thinking about this idea, but majority of HH don't want an EU division simply because we can't cross check members in servers we can't access. International server is dead, we are droping this idea.

If international server gets back on track and new clan system is released, I would take fattie's word and invite you in HH with my eyes closed. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frap

PostSubject: Re: Eu division?   Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:13 am

Yeah thats fair harpy. Hopefully G1 will make a decsion sooner rather than later. CS should be out soon and I'll be interested to see what stance they take on international clans. IMO it should be encouraged, an opinion shared by most players. Which probably means it wont Rolling Eyes

I think I'll stick around here though and come on vent, maybe play a few games if your on inter, if you don't mind ofcourse....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nasibal

PostSubject: Re: Eu division?   Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:01 am

frap wrote:
Yeah thats fair harpy. Hopefully G1 will make a decsion sooner rather than later. CS should be out soon and I'll be interested to see what stance they take on international clans. IMO it should be encouraged, an opinion shared by most players. Which probably means it wont Rolling Eyes

I think I'll stick around here though and come on vent, maybe play a few games if your on inter, if you don't mind ofcourse....

Since you are a BG player, I would like to play some Siege War with you.

It's kinda hard to try to destroy the generators when you're the only one trying Wink

I guess I will be on in the evening. Around 8pm local time (I live in The Netherlands, so thats +1 for the UK).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eu division?   

Back to top Go down

Eu division?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1