Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.

Go down 
+12
shepdawg
xiimperial
Fattie
frap
foxrida
MiniLama
nasibal
Puzzle
Semperfi29
texas-boy
Brent
t3hpr0
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fattie

Fattie

A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:14 pm

too lazy to throw it out, cause I got caught like that once so I'm paranoid lol.
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:14 am

Fattie wrote:
too lazy to throw it out, cause I got caught like that once so I'm paranoid lol.

i got caught like 800 times like that and im still making bongs in water bottles that my parents finds everytime.
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:37 am

Ever since I got caught I can't use the excuse that I felt like randomly cutting holes in a water bottle and filling them with aluminum foil, joints only till I got caught a second time and now I'm on some program that I have to take a piss test for every 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Smellydigits

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 pm

-_-

Last edited by Smellydigits on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Fattie wrote:
Ever since I got caught I can't use the excuse that I felt like randomly cutting holes in a water bottle and filling them with aluminum foil, joints only till I got caught a second time and now I'm on some program that I have to take a piss test for every 2 weeks.

WTF is that? You got caught by the police?
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:46 pm

I got caught positive twice in a row on a piss test, and got stuck in this rehab like shit.

And just about 10 minutes ago I got booked even more, parents bringing in the shrink and everything...

fml
Back to top Go down
neroxas

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Don't worry Kia, Shrinks are funny. You might like them. It's fun as hell to fuck with them.
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Yeah looking forward to playing mind games with this guy cause he thinks I'm a typical retarded stoner Smile
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:58 pm

but kia u are a typical retarded stoner! just like me Smile
Back to top Go down
t3hpr0

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Fattie wrote:
Yeah looking forward to playing mind games with this guy cause he thinks I'm a typical retarded stoner Smile

You from tonawanda NY?

I was smoking the other day at my friends house and his dad doesn't care that we smoke (he's also my boss). We went into his basement and I took a big puff and looked on his coutch. There was a fkin 3 legged cat laying there and I screamed "what the fuck?" and the cat got scared and tried running away but it took a faceplant into the floor off the coutch because it was missing it's front leg. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:24 am

Wow that's pretty fucked up lol
Back to top Go down
neroxas

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:42 am

Yeah I am.
Back to top Go down
RAWKED

RAWKED

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Man damn im bumpin when high right now man, this is my first time in my entire life and yo evrything is goi ng so slow haha its absolutely crazy...im probably gfonna be readyign this tomorrow likewhatt the fuck was i doing FORILL?!
Back to top Go down
t3hpr0

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:10 pm

neroxas wrote:
Yeah I am.

You live like, 15 mins from me. Let's have sex
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:50 am

t3hpr0 wrote:

You from tonawanda NY?

I was smoking the other day at my friends house and his dad doesn't care that we smoke (he's also my boss). We went into his basement and I took a big puff and looked on his coutch. There was a fkin 3 legged cat laying there and I screamed "what the fuck?" and the cat got scared and tried running away but it took a faceplant into the floor off the coutch because it was missing it's front leg. Basketball

now thats fucking funniest i ever heard all day! Firing up one for u
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:41 am

RAWKED wrote:
Man damn im bumpin when high right now man, this is my first time in my entire life and yo evrything is goi ng so slow haha its absolutely crazy...im probably gfonna be readyign this tomorrow likewhatt the fuck was i doing FORILL?!
first few times are the best, grab some food and go play a game or watch a trippy movie and it's even better.

DO NOT GET ON ANY VENTS AND IF YOU DO TURN OFF THE ALLOW OTHERS TO RECORD ME THING.
Back to top Go down
RAWKED

RAWKED

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:48 am

hahahahhahaha holy shit I will explain that post later today if anyone's interested
Back to top Go down
t3hpr0

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:40 pm

I was playing WoW with some of my friends from my basketball team. Two of them don't know how to play cause they're those jock types. Anyways we were on vent and this guy comes in and starts talking about weed. He was like.. "I got this good shit, smell like good skunk ass. Like real good skunk ass too. I know it sounds weird as shit, but this stuff makes you so high that you munch on the moon... You Know what guys? If I had a skunk, I would swing that shit in circles and stick it's ass in my face. It would be like smoking good weed for free."
Dude.. was messed up and had no idea what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:13 am

Well, he had a point, weed is rated based on smell and looks, the stronger the skunky smell the mote potent it usually is, but it has nothing to do with an actual skunk's ass.
Back to top Go down
t3hpr0

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:04 am

Doesn't explain why he wanted to swing it in circles until it sprayed then stuck it's ass in his face Arrow Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 am

there are a lot of freaks out there.
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Fattie wrote:
Well, he had a point, weed is rated based on smell and looks, the stronger the skunky smell the mote potent it usually is, but it has nothing to do with an actual skunk's ass.

i have to disagree with that Fattie. Sometimes, the worst looking weed is actually the best weed u cant have. example : Theres a kind of weed called Skunk. This weed is grown outside. If you trim it right its gonna be good looking but usually, outdoor weed has alot of seeds and leafs in the buds. But this weed is amazingly powerful(depending on how its been grown)
Back to top Go down
t3hpr0

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:17 pm

God, just when I thought I'd be getting back to War Rock, we keep winning in basketball.. One more and we win sectionals and then I'm off to states. Neroxas, come down to Rochester and see me play at blue cross arena Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neroxas

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:48 am

That would involve leaving my cave. -_-

Lmfao
Back to top Go down
RAWKED

RAWKED

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 10:20 pm

t3hpr0 wrote:
God, just when I thought I'd be getting back to War Rock, we keep winning in basketball.. One more and we win sectionals and then I'm off to states. Neroxas, come down to Rochester and see me play at blue cross arena Very Happy

Fucking same thing keeps happening to me man, we play tomorrow for a seed in the PA state tournament, and for 3rd place in districts. I HATE THE LONG SEASON
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next