Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Hater App for clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iqueefed

Hi Hater App for clan Empty
PostSubject: Hi Hater App for clan   Hi Hater App for clan EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:11 pm

IGN: iqueefed
ops: http://ops.warrock.net/showprofile.aspx?p=19670
region: NA_East/international
vent&mic: yes&yes
playing times: everyday after skool if i dont have a sport to attend and all weekends

well a lil about me. im dedicated to CQC mostly but am up for a UO game anytime with friends. im decent at flying, im not no pro by any means. ive been recently playing with harpy and entic1e. i will be honest, i dont know what my plans are for when the new clan system is out, i will stick to the clan if i feel that the enviroment s nice and friendly, all i need is a good friendly mature clan. if i feel welcome i will be glad to stay. im 19 years old, i like to have fun like everyone else, i know when its the time to joke and not to joke and when to stop. i wont be upset if i get declined, i will still continue to play with hi hater when i see em in a game, got nothing agaisnt any of the clan. i was once in hi hater long ago, cuz i let my friend play on the acct when i went on a summer vacation for a month and didnt want my prem to go to waste, and when i got back he had joined your clan, i never new much about your clan then but i told him to leave it. but yea. that is about me. if there is anything else you need to know, my xfire is iqueefed.
EDIT:
well im not going to lie or not tell something

i did buy this acct from a goodfriend long ago.
and my other names was
7ehvicious
whtennerdy <-- changed from this to queef cuz of old clans harrasment
iqueefed <-- as of now
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

Hi Hater App for clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Hater App for clan   Hi Hater App for clan EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:44 pm

recruitment is closed right now but keep on getting on vent and playing with us(or against us hihi)
Back to top Go down

Hi Hater App for clan
Page 1 of 1