Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System

Go down 
+6
neroxas
xiimperial
Puzzle
Gotitdone
Rpg
Harpyeagle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Harpyeagle
Admin

Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:40 am

If you haven't read it: http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=44890

Neume wrote:
Attention Soldiers,

The time has come to say goodbye to all our family. The current War Rock Clan System will be removed on Monday, March 22nd, 2010. This is an important step to releasing our new clan system.

This change will mean that you will no longer be able to schedule matches, add or remove clan members or edit your clan in any way. Matches scheduled after March 22nd are not guaranteed to function. Additionally you may lose your clan avatars and name (from in-game) after this point.

Not to fear though, we are very close to the BETA release of our NEW Clan System. A few words about that:

* The New GamersFirst Clan System is on its way to release. It is important to note that the system will be launched in a beta state for the first few months. This means:
o There will be bugs. We'll have a special section of the forums to report them so we can fix them.
o The system is not 100% complete. That means there will be some things completed and some things not yet finished that we will release over time.
o We will launch the clan system live ONLY AFTER ALL FEATURES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED AND ALL TYPE A (CRASHES) AND TYPE B (BLOCKING) BUGS HAVE BEEN FIXED.
o WE WILL BE WIPING ALL STATS AND SCORES BEFORE THE LIVE RELEASE OF THE SYSTEM!!! WE WILL NOT WIPE CLANS, CLAN NAMES, CLAN ICONS OR CLAN MEMBERS.
* We will be doing a staged beta invite to the new Clan System:
o Beta 1 will be limited to CURRENT CLAN LEADERS OF ACTIVE (NOT BANNED OR DISBANDED CLANS). If you are the Clan Leader of a Clan right now, you will be able to create a clan. You clan's size will be limited however you will be able to have more than 8 member when you create your clan (we'll announce more on this closer to launch).
o Beta 2 will allow all CURRENT Premium members access to create their clan. From Beta 2 on, all clans created will have a max size of 8 players. This phase will occur about 1 to 2 weeks after beta has been launched.
o Beta 3 will allow all GamersFirst players to create a clan. There are caveats to this that will be detailed later.
* Your feedback during beta will be very valuable to us as we develop and expand the new system. We'll have a forum specifically for feedback regarding the clan system.

We are all VERY excited about this new Clan System and hope you are too.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Rpg

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Does this mean that if someone leaves HH, they cannot rejoin after the limit is cut to 8?
Back to top Go down
Gotitdone

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:35 pm

My understanding is that the roster will not be able to be altered in the period between when the old system gos offline and the new system is put in. Once the new clan system gos live the current system will be totally ditched and each clan leader will be given a new clan in the new system, and he (she in our case Very Happy ) will be able to initially invite only 8 members. after the initail break in period the rosters will be expanded.
Back to top Go down
Puzzle

Puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:30 pm

invite me pl0x
Back to top Go down
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:19 pm

He didn't specify 8 player limit for our case, he said they will announce the exact number as we get closer to release day. However I suspect that it would limited to 8 in phase 1, and will increase for us in phase 2...
Back to top Go down
Gotitdone

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 am

Korgoth mentioned that cqc will only be available for scrimming, at least initially, so the first roster should include mostly cqc people (that's not me Sad)
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:24 pm

me neither :,(
Back to top Go down
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:41 pm

That's gay.

No red hand logo, no love. Sad
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Harpyeagle wrote:
That's gay.

No red hand logo, no love. Sad

i mean i can be in it but ill do 1-1000 in every cqc scrims..... it up to you
Back to top Go down
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:47 pm

We all are in same boat, none of us are too great at CQC. I have instincts that tell me that Phase I wouldn't be any longer than a week or two.

ps. Once the clan system gets back on track, we will be scriming UO everyday. Gotta fill up the screenshot thread.
Back to top Go down
neroxas

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:56 pm

For first week or so, Im thinking, Fattie, hoodzy, charmz, may, mas, myself.....uh....Who else is decent at cqc?
Lol
Back to top Go down
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:13 pm

neroxas wrote:
For first week or so, Im thinking, Fattie, hoodzy, charmz, may, mas, myself.....uh....Who else is decent at cqc?
Lol
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:49 pm

neroxas wrote:
Lol

if i dedicate myself to cqc, i can get the skills i had when i was in EFH. But ill need alot of practice in cqc

Harpyeagle wrote:
neroxas wrote:
Lol
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Dont pfffffff us noob!
Back to top Go down
Puzzle

Puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:51 pm

puzzle>nero+charmz 2v1 sowwy Razz
Back to top Go down
gdubaya

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:18 pm

I must agree with puzzle on that one... he was completely shitting on people today with his aw50. Not to mention they were actually headshot kills :O
Back to top Go down
MiniLama

MiniLama

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 am

Hmm, I wouldn't mind scriming CQC while we wait for UO scrims to be open. For me, it would mean a lot of practice, and I guess for some others as well. That's something I could need. ;p
I don't mind waiting though. I mean, I'll still be able to play with you nubz untill I'm able to join. Unless International would go down for some reason. Surprised
Back to top Go down
May

May

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Luckily for you n00bs, I'm capable of holding my own in CQC. I'll be leading the clan into BETA 1, apparently, since I'm the current leader, and I'm assuming when they make the switch over I'll be the one expected to make the clan. Oh well.

I'll surely need the following members: Puzzle, Fattie, Hoodzy.

I suggest the rest of you familiarize yourselves with CQC, and then we'll determine our BETA 1 roster when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
MiniLama

MiniLama

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:24 pm

I guess it would be a bad choice to put me in, since I'm from Europe. The only times I'd be able to play scrims with you would be during late nights or early mornings.
Back to top Go down
Rpg

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:16 pm

If the system is close to april 31st I am in the clan... Kind of the bought the clan originally... if it comes out in march or early april idc if I have logo.

But there is no way I shouldn't be in the new clan if I get out of school in a week
Back to top Go down
neroxas

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:40 pm

No, what we're saying is, who should be in it first, seeing as cqc scrims will need to be played to get the size up.

Its not a forum of any favoritism
Back to top Go down
Rpg

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:42 pm

oh... it is only CQC scrimming... I didn't even realize that... fuck K2 for that
Back to top Go down
t3hpr0

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:33 pm

1. hoodzy
2. fattie
3. intricate
4. intricate on another computer

win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System   Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Announcement Regarding the Clan System
Page 1 of 1