Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody still play?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OrphanStew

Anybody still play? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody still play?   Anybody still play? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 pm

I'm assuming east is still dead most of the time and everybody has migrated to international? Trying to get back into this, doesn't seem as bad as it used to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody still play?   Anybody still play? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey orphan, we all still play, but many of us are inactive.

I am still active myself, play as I normally do..and yes most of us if not all play in international. East can't be mentioned anymore
Back to top Go down
frap

PostSubject: Re: Anybody still play?   Anybody still play? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:54 am

East still does better than my poor little UK server.
Back to top Go down
neroxas

PostSubject: Re: Anybody still play?   Anybody still play? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:31 pm

We only ever have a bar or two of traffic on a good day, two or three cqc rooms and a few Plvl rooms in UO and BG
Back to top Go down
OrphanStew

PostSubject: Re: Anybody still play?   Anybody still play? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Damn that blows, guessing international is up for good then?

The lag doesn't seem to be bad all the time but sometimes I just get into horrible games where I can empty half a clip on somebody and they don't die. I also seem to get kicked everytime I "ks" somebody but I guess that's just the WarRock community. Sad

Maybe you'll all start playing again now that atleast a fraction of the clan system is back up. I hate playing and not recognizing any names. Whether I'm with the familiars or against them...I've been having 5 point games with m24 + mp5k and I just started playing like 2 days ago, definitely need a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody still play?   Anybody still play? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody still play?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hi Haters :: WarRock-
Jump to: