Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you have a vagina?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brent
Admin
Brent

Do you have a vagina? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a vagina?   Do you have a vagina? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:21 pm

Do you have a vagina?

Now there is a question you do not get too often.......

A woman is at home when she hears someone Knock at the door. She goes to the door & opens the door to see a man standing there. He asks the lady "Do you have a vagina?" she slams the door in disgust... The next morning she hears a knock at the door it is the same man and he asks the same question to the woman "Do you have a vagina?" she slams the door again. Later that night when her husband gets home she tells him what has happened for the last two days. The husband tells the wife in a loving & concerned voice "Honey I am takin tomorrow off to be home just in case this guys shows up again!" The next morning they hear a knock at the door and both run for the door. The husband says to the wife in a Whispered voice "Honey, I'm going to hide behind the door & listen & if it is the same guy I want you to answer yes to his question because I want to see where he is going with it" She nods yes to her husband and opens the door. Sure enough the same fellow is standing there and asks the same question, "Do you have a vagina?" "Yes" she says... The man replies "Good! Would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's alone and start using yours?"............
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
gdubaya

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a vagina?   Do you have a vagina? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:42 pm

LOL busted.
Back to top Go down
texas-boy

texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a vagina?   Do you have a vagina? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:19 pm

LMAO nice! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fernandosolisjr
frap

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a vagina?   Do you have a vagina? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:26 pm

lol, nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zhuang001

zhuang001

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a vagina?   Do you have a vagina? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:26 pm

roflmao! good one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a vagina?   Do you have a vagina? EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:38 pm

rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a vagina?   Do you have a vagina? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have a vagina?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hi Haters :: The Funny Pages-
Jump to: