Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resume to join Hi Haters ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Namgnik

Namgnik

Resume to join Hi Haters ;) Empty
PostSubject: Resume to join Hi Haters ;)   Resume to join Hi Haters ;) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Hey its Namgnik (kingman backwards).

I would like to be part of Hi Haters.

About Me: http://ops.warrock.net/ShowProfile.aspx?p=61510

Xfire: tehizy305

Ventrilo: Yes I'm usually in Hi Haters vent chilling.

I think Ive said enough ?
Back to top Go down
Axion

Axion

PostSubject: Re: Resume to join Hi Haters ;)   Resume to join Hi Haters ;) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:57 am

This isn't a reflection of you or a stab to Smokin Aces. But why did you join them?
Back to top Go down
Namgnik

Namgnik

PostSubject: Re: Resume to join Hi Haters ;)   Resume to join Hi Haters ;) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:13 am

Axion wrote:
This isn't a reflection of you or a stab to Smokin Aces. But why did you join them?

When no one was on aMs vent or Hi Haters vent Smokin Aces vent always had someone playing. Then one day they needed me for a official scrim and they had no spair account so they invited me to the clan. It happened to be that it was a set up to kick me right after I joined so I would have to wait 7 days to join a clan. They thought it was funny, I thought it was just immature.
Back to top Go down
Axion

Axion

PostSubject: Re: Resume to join Hi Haters ;)   Resume to join Hi Haters ;) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:56 pm

pinaisrael wrote:
Axion wrote:
They thought it was funny, I thought it was just immature.
And this is why I asked.
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Resume to join Hi Haters ;)   Resume to join Hi Haters ;) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:28 pm

pinaisrael wrote:
Axion wrote:

When no one was on aMs vent or Hi Haters vent Smokin Aces vent always had someone playing. Then one day they needed me for a official scrim and they had no spair account so they invited me to the clan. It happened to be that it was a set up to kick me right after I joined so I would have to wait 7 days to join a clan. They thought it was funny, I thought it was just immature.

thats fkd up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resume to join Hi Haters ;)   Resume to join Hi Haters ;) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:12 am

Brent can you setup a poll for this guy.

He has been on vent, utilizes teamwork and plays variety of maps. I'm going to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Resume to join Hi Haters ;)   Resume to join Hi Haters ;) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:38 am

aight
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
Namgnik

Namgnik

PostSubject: Re: Resume to join Hi Haters ;)   Resume to join Hi Haters ;) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:14 pm

I love Brent <3
Back to top Go down
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Resume to join Hi Haters ;)   Resume to join Hi Haters ;) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Invitation sent!

Welcome to HH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resume to join Hi Haters ;)   Resume to join Hi Haters ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resume to join Hi Haters ;)
Page 1 of 1