Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade.

Go down 
+2
Gotitdone
fistsonlyx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brent
Admin
Brent

Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade.   Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 am

let me know if it helps
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
fistsonlyx

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade.   Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Should i get this video card, the sapphire one or another xfx.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161287

Its His, it's a little bit faster and it has 236 reviews (rated 5) it look's nice but it is a bit big but so is the sapphire, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
eradicate

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade.   Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:22 pm

good card.. just make sure your case can fit it..it takes up two slots in the back aswell.
Back to top Go down
fistsonlyx

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade.   Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:59 pm

So I'm about to buy a card because I've got money. Should I get the sapphire card i listed, the New card i listed (Radeon HD 4670 HIS ICEQ, has a higher memory clock and has lower cooling and better overclockage. OR should i jump ahead of all that and get a lower 512 MB sapphire Radeon HD 4850. 256 bit vs 4670 128 bit. It has 800 stream processors and is only 10 dollars more then the ICeQ card. So final answer which should I get. Monitor resolution 1440x900 and im getting a 450 W Psu. One listed above.
Back to top Go down
fistsonlyx

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade.   Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:06 am

I got money Smile

I'm going to order the same PSU and should I get a cheap radeon hd 4670 (60$) or the expensive and cooler/faster (by 100mhz) His ICEq Radeon hd 4670. (79.99) Free shipping.

Prices may change but im going to look now.
Back to top Go down
fistsonlyx

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade.   Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:12 am

I'm going to get the HIS radeon because its on sale and is a better choice then the other cards currently Wink
Back to top Go down
fistsonlyx

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade.   Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:56 pm

I ordered it finally =D. You can close this if it matters but can't wait for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade.   Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap Video Card - Psu Upgrade.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2