Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xsurrogate

Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol Empty
PostSubject: Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol   Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Just gettin back to puzzle, or any1 else for that matter who would b interested in trading. Won permanent 8th slot awm through the twitter Q+A, but I don't really have an immediate need for it. Trading for 180 days of gold, or around there. Puzzle has 1st dibs if he's interested. Ily all.
Back to top Go down
Puzzle

Puzzle

Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol   Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:42 pm

awm retail? im getting banned out of nowere i think everytime i log on a retail account ill get banned for nothing
but maybe l8r on

add my xfire juni0or
Back to top Go down
neroxas

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol   Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 am

Ill see what I can do for you, thats my dream retail!
Back to top Go down
xsurrogate

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol   Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:25 pm

kk to both of you. I'll add u you puzzle (nero add xsurrogate).
Back to top Go down
Puzzle

Puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol   Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:54 pm

go ahead give 2 nero i wont get it
Back to top Go down
xsurrogate

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol   Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Aight.
Back to top Go down
frap

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol   Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:24 am

I am interested in putting this on a nub account. If nero already has dibs on this let him have it. Im not dream crusher.

180 days of gold is fair enough, I'l think about it.
Back to top Go down
neroxas

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol   Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:44 pm

S'all yours my friend, I quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol   Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:53 pm

I would like that retail since I don't even have one.... I would like any kind of retail thats permanent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol   Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Puzzle let me know if your still interested in the retail. Lost the vent info lol
Page 1 of 1