Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fixing up my buick...

Go down 
+3
Namgnik
gdubaya
texas-boy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
texas-boy

texas-boy

Fixing up my buick... Empty
PostSubject: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:45 pm

I got an 85 buick that has been sitting for months and it time to get started on it. Any ideas on how i should fix it up??
Paint that you think i might like? interior styles and colors? Rims and tires? Just overall advice on what should i improve first. Also post just for shits, giggles and input of anykind.

Laughing

Fixing up my buick... Image007

Fixing up my buick... Image005

Fixing up my buick... Image004

Fixing up my buick... Image003

Fixing up my buick... Image006
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fernandosolisjr
gdubaya

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Lol I have a buick as well. 92' LeSabre Smile
Back to top Go down
texas-boy

texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:49 pm

gdubaya wrote:
Lol I have a buick as well. 92' LeSabre Smile

Ha nice, Buick Brothers!!! Any pics? Post them please!!!
Back to top Go down
gdubaya

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:01 pm

It's nighttime right now, but I'll take some tomorrow maybe. I'll even get one of the trunk just for you fernando. Hope my subs don't blow your mind.
Back to top Go down
texas-boy

texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:04 pm

[WGN] Gdubaya wrote:
It's nighttime right now, but I'll take some tomorrow maybe. I'll even get one of the trunk just for you fernando. Hope my subs don't blow your mind.

Haha nice cant wait! Are you an MTX or KICKER man? I like both but im more on the MTXside.
Back to top Go down
gdubaya

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:25 pm

Kenwood 1000W and 2x12 JL W3's.. my brothers old setup, it's old, but it puts out some real nice sound. Been thinking about getting a new amp though as the Kenwood one is getting kind of old (6 years+)
Back to top Go down
texas-boy

texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:27 pm

[WGN] Gdubaya wrote:
Kenwood 1000W and 2x12 JL W3's.. my brothers old setup, it's old, but it puts out some real nice sound. Been thinking about getting a new amp though as the Kenwood one is getting kind of old (6 years+)

Yeah you might need to go and do that. Even if your not gonna put it on right away, since your old one is bound to burn out some time aways.
Back to top Go down
gdubaya

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Yeah it cuts out every now and then, but I don't plan on spending too much dough until i start working seriously (which is in the summer)
Back to top Go down
texas-boy

texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Ha yeah, well i cant wait to see the pics and good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
Namgnik

Namgnik

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:13 pm

You need to be over hauled !
Back to top Go down
Gotitdone

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:28 pm

My advice? Don't put a penny more into it then you need to to make it safe and mechanically sound. Anything beyond that would be throwing good money after bad.
Back to top Go down
texas-boy

texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Gotitdone wrote:
My advice? Don't put a penny more into it then you need to to make it safe and mechanically sound. Anything beyond that would be throwing good money after bad.
Well im planning to go as far as i can to turn a profit later and use that for a down payment on a new car, mind you this is not gonna happen till a few years.
Back to top Go down
Semperfi29

Semperfi29

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Lol i couldnt have a car Razz
Back to top Go down
texas-boy

texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:27 pm

That suck but i guess your gonna get there some day.
Back to top Go down
Semperfi29

Semperfi29

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:15 pm

nah i got a truck already ill post pics later when its not coverd in snow its an 04 ford f250
Back to top Go down
nasibal

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:18 pm

I would deff. do some repairings, since you want to make a profit on it.

Make sure there can't get any corrosion (is that how you say it) on your car, since it will be worthless when it does happen.

So repairs any cracks; take care of a paintjob. And then look if you want to spend anymore money on it. It's your car, so your choice Wink
Back to top Go down
texas-boy

texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:22 pm

nasibal wrote:
I would deff. do some repairings, since you want to make a profit on it.

Make sure there can't get any corrosion (is that how you say it) on your car, since it will be worthless when it does happen.

So repairs any cracks; take care of a paint job. And then look if you want to spend anymore money on it. It's your car, so your choice Wink
Yeah, Just need to wait for income tax to come in so i can get a brand new engine for my car, nothing too big, probably just a v6 (I'm more of a cruiser than an racer).
Back to top Go down
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:43 am

Attack of the Buicks!!!! the only my family has had since I was born we're hammydown buicks, we just recently upgrated to a 1999 ford explorer but before we had like a 94' Electra, some old station wagon and another old on(Forgot what it was but it was blue)
Back to top Go down
texas-boy

texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:07 am

Gnarzor wrote:
Attack of the Buicks!!!! the only my family has had since I was born we're hammydown buicks, we just recently upgrated to a 1999 ford explorer but before we had like a 94' Electra, some old station wagon and another old on(Forgot what it was but it was blue)
Aw you traded for a ford, boo!!!
Back to top Go down
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:12 am

no we still have it sadly

it had no heater, no radio, no cd player, droopy ceiling, horrible gass mileage, back seatbelts we're broken, right back door had no handle. ect ect.. feels nice to have a heater AND listen to music in a car Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing up my buick...   Fixing up my buick... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixing up my buick...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hi Haters :: Puff Puff Pass-
Jump to: