Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request to join HH: Gnarzor

Go down 
+10
Semperfi29
Namgnik
Brent
Puzzle
sexyrawr
nasibal
texas-boy
Harpyeagle
xiimperial
Gnarzor
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gnarzor

Request to join HH: Gnarzor Empty
PostSubject: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Het its gnar hopefully you remember me. Just came back to warrock, looking for a friendly, active UO clan and you guys pretty much take the competition for UO and BG

In Game Name: entity
ops link:http://ops.warrock.net/ShowProfile.aspx?p=563862
General Region:NA vs EU, NA_West
Ventrilo Availability Y
Microphone N
Most available playing times: 3:30 to 7:00 week days (Not on friday) Weekends, depends when I feel like playing, somedays I'll play all day

I've came to the conclusion I've had the most fun on warrock playing with/against you guys so I felt like trying my luck on rejoining.
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Gnarzor wrote:
Het its gnar hopefully you remember me. Just came back to warrock, looking for a friendly, active UO clan and you guys pretty much take the competition for UO and BG

In Game Name: entity
ops link:http://ops.warrock.net/ShowProfile.aspx?p=563862
General Region:NA vs EU, NA_West
Ventrilo Availability Y
Microphone N
Most available playing times: 3:30 to 7:00 week days (Not on friday) Weekends, depends when I feel like playing, somedays I'll play all day

I've came to the conclusion I've had the most fun on warrock playing with/against you guys so I felt like trying my luck on rejoining.

good luck man, hope to see you soon on vent
Back to top Go down
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Thanks, Do you mind me asking the vent info?
Back to top Go down
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Why did you left HH back in summer 09?
Back to top Go down
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:24 pm

I left because I was going to try to find a clan that played more on NA_West, but I remembered why I never played on that server, It was basically dead in uo and cqc was filled with complainers, flash campers, and nubs. I started playing UO again and I regret leaving in the first place.
Back to top Go down
texas-boy

texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Gnarzor wrote:
I left because I was going to try to find a clan that played more on NA_West, but I remembered why I never played on that server, It was basically dead in uo and cqc was filled with complainers, flash campers, and nubs. I started playing UO again and I regret leaving in the first place.
I say yes, everyone should have a second chance. If he does decide to leave again then we can cut off all ties right there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fernandosolisjr
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:10 am

thanks man I hope I can rejoin
Back to top Go down
nasibal

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:16 pm

He is still young. He should learn from his mistakes. I think I played with this guy yesterday and he seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
sexyrawr

sexyrawr

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Get him in, and he's dandy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Puzzle

Puzzle

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:27 pm

he left the clan twice i think three times i say no this aint some nub clan that u can join whenever u feel like it
Back to top Go down
texas-boy

texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Puzzle wrote:
he left the clan twice i think three times i say no this aint some nub clan that u can join whenever u feel like it
So have i but each time i had excuses (good ones), also seen others that left and came back. If he had good reasons to leave then he shouldn't get penalized, thats wht i think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fernandosolisjr
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:46 pm

I left one time because I quit and came back, the second time someone got on my ops account and left the clan and the third time was because I wanted to join a clan from west but I remembered why I never played that server, Puzzle you also left once or twice and I realize this isn't a noob clan you can just join whenever but I'm looking for a nice, respectful clan that I can play UO with, hardly any UO clans left anymore...
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Gnarzor wrote:
I left one time because I quit and came back, the second time someone got on my ops account and left the clan and the third time was because I wanted to join a clan from west but I remembered why I never played that server, Puzzle you also left once or twice and I realize this isn't a noob clan you can just join whenever but I'm looking for a nice, respectful clan that I can play UO with, hardly any UO clans left anymore...

I can vouch for that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
Namgnik

Namgnik

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Puzzle wrote:

I agree. Brent and Harpy are to nice.
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:29 pm

but i have zero tolerant against hackers and glitchers. :p
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:38 pm

also...I havent voted...Im not even sure what to say yet. He just need to be dedicated to this clan...doesn't show that in past according to puzzle's post...anyways...idk yet. Hes young but mature and fun to get known to...I think hes the same guy who applied to join DDS when I was about to remake DDS before I join HH...unfortunately, I didn't have the time to be a leader and doesnt want to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:41 pm

yep that was me :p
Back to top Go down
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Also, as many of you already know, I'm not the type to be inmature (Like stopitdaddy) and I wont lie about anything, I'm a pretty honest, mature person.
Back to top Go down
Semperfi29

Semperfi29

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:23 pm

You got my vote.
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Gnarzor wrote:
Also, as many of you already know, I'm not the type to be inmature (Like stopitdaddy) and I wont lie about anything, I'm a pretty honest, mature person.

xD lolzor!
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:02 pm

aye...got my vote...if u happen to join...dont leave clan, dont expect that we will welcome u back after u leave. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 pm

and I'm gonna get my old name back, (dedicates) so just a heads up
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Gnarzor wrote:
and I'm gonna get my old name back, (dedicates) so just a heads up

:s...how do ppl get their old name back...i want my old name back!
Back to top Go down
Semperfi29

Semperfi29

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Me too brent me too
Back to top Go down
Gnarzor

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 pm

I'm pretty sure you have to buy a nick change then send in a ticket asking to get your old name back. well that's what I'm going to do atleast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to join HH: Gnarzor   Request to join HH: Gnarzor Empty

Back to top Go down

Request to join HH: Gnarzor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next