Hi Haters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarRock's Dream Clan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.

Go down 
+12
shepdawg
xiimperial
Fattie
frap
foxrida
MiniLama
nasibal
Puzzle
Semperfi29
texas-boy
Brent
t3hpr0
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
t3hpr0

A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. Empty
PostSubject: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Okay what's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you when lighting up? And for those that don't smoke what's the weirdest thing that's happened whilst drinking?

For me, after I smoke a few bowls I start getting boners. All I can do is stare at my pants and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:21 pm

lol...quite dropped few -e- cuz stupid friend offer while we were @ Six Flags so i had to take it to make things more funner! -.-

never do that anyone! Trust me!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
texas-boy

texas-boy

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:14 pm

t3hpr0 wrote:
Okay what's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you when lighting up? And for those that don't smoke what's the weirdest thing that's happened whilst drinking?

For me, after I smoke a few bowls I start getting boners. All I can do is stare at my pants and laugh.
Ha well sometimes after/while smoking, im looking for my lighter and i know i just had it then i look for like 10mins and its in my hand the whole f'ing time. haha just wow haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/fernandosolisjr
Semperfi29

Semperfi29

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Lol one time me and my friends were drinking, and one of them fell asleep and i watched them puke in their sleep, greatest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Puzzle

Puzzle

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:25 am

i was smoking in my house one time with some peeps and we were using a vacuum and i accidently sucked in the last bowl of weed into the vacuum lol!
Back to top Go down
nasibal

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:30 am

I once fell asleep on a bench 100 metres from my own house, because I was to drunk to walk any further home from the bar...
Back to top Go down
MiniLama

MiniLama

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:19 am

nasibal wrote:
I once fell asleep on a bench 100 metres from my own house, because I was to drunk to walk any further home from the bar...

Haha

I fell asleep in a big swing around 100 metres from my home during New Years. Slept for 2 - 3 hours. Woke up and I've never ever been that cold.
Back to top Go down
foxrida

foxrida

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 pm

When I Smoke Up. I Get Soo Blitz To The Point Where Your Body Seems/Feels Like Your Doing Like A Million Things And All Of A Sudden Your Just Standing/Sitting There Thinking Damn I Did All That In A Matter Of Mins.. It Also Takes Me Forever To Talk About A Subject/Story
Back to top Go down
nasibal

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:57 pm

MiniLama wrote:
nasibal wrote:

Haha

I fell asleep in a big swing around 100 metres from my home during New Years. Slept for 2 - 3 hours. Woke up and I've never ever been that cold.

Haha, I slept for some houres too. The first sunlight woke me up.

I'm glad it was during summer, so I didn't get cold.

Btw, mini. What about that one time you got so drunk you gave a door a headbutt (by falling backwards Razz)
Back to top Go down
MiniLama

MiniLama

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:00 pm

nasibal wrote:

Btw, mini. What about that one time you got so drunk you gave a door a headbutt (by falling backwards Razz)

Jaja, great headache few days after..
Back to top Go down
frap

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Got really pissed recently, had to drive home. Everyone else was out for the count. Came up to a narrow gate, which I've seen horseboxes go through, but i was so off my face i crashed my grandads car. Knocked both wingmirrors off. Did some damage to the front. He didnt even tell me parents..... so awesome.

Also stole my mates clothes in the middle of london in some park at 4am. Harsh i know, but we left his boxers at least afro
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:17 pm

nice topic, anyways.

I had around 10 straight negative games on MW2 when baked cause everytime I got shot at I stared at the blood on the screen till they killed me. Otherwise I stare at shit till they find me and kill me.

irl failures, I tend to break out laughing at anything when I'm baked, so in history class when we were talking about the holocaust I broke out laughing after the teacher told us the number of deaths in that whole time, for like a good 30 seconds too. really hate when that happens. (summer school freshman year)

Other time, I was on vent making a fool out of myself and apperantly semp recorded it. he didn't upload it cause I bribed him with a vent tag, and I refuse to listen to the recordings he sent me.

Last edited by Fattie on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:20 pm

Puzzle wrote:
i was smoking in my house one time with some peeps and we were using a vacuum and i accidently sucked in the last bowl of weed into the vacuum lol!

I would cry if that happened to me.

I've been off weed for 9 days now! got booked last week so I can't blaze anymore till I'm 18 and I'm not on some "piss test every other week" program.
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:27 pm

oh and, one time I had no papers, no time to make a bong, and in a hurry so I rolled a ghetto joint using a 5 gum wrapper, a pixie stick, and a roach made out of my dad's business card.

https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/b3k5q9.jpg
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 pm

texas-boy wrote:
t3hpr0 wrote:

Ha well sometimes after/while smoking, im looking for my lighter and i know i just had it then i look for like 10mins and its in my hand the whole f'ing time. haha just wow haha

happens to me all the time, or im looking for my grinder and find out its on the table right in front of me xD thats happens to mee all the time too

i gotta find a picture of me rolling the fatest joint (1 oz in that joint) that was epic!
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:45 pm

xiimperial wrote:
texas-boy wrote:
t3hpr0 wrote:

happens to me all the time, or im looking for my grinder and find out its on the table right in front of me xD thats happens to mee all the time too

i gotta find a picture of me rolling the fatest joint (1 oz in that joint) that was epic!

that is such a waste. I could last on 1 oz for like a month or two.

fattest I've rolled was a dub.
Back to top Go down
shepdawg

shepdawg

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Physics class in university. We were making ramps to calculate some trajectory type formula and test that shit. Me and my lab partner just spent the 2 previous hours intoxicating ourselves. We thought it would be funny to aim the ramp higher than the directions. We launched the marble across the classroom and it hit the professor while he was setting up his next lab. I failed that class and learned that going to college intoxicated is a waste of moneys.
Back to top Go down
RAWKED

RAWKED

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:01 pm

TEHPRO I HOPE YOU DONT SMOKE IN BASKETBAWL SEASON
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:06 pm

RAWKED wrote:
TEHPRO I HOPE YOU DONT SMOKE IN BASKETBAWL SEASON

that shit actually affects your SP bars so much irl.
Back to top Go down
Semperfi29

Semperfi29

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:11 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
Harpyeagle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:05 pm

lol shep, that's epic.
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Fattie wrote:
xiimperial wrote:
texas-boy wrote:
t3hpr0 wrote:

that is such a waste. I could last on 1 oz for like a month or two.

fattest I've rolled was a dub.

i buy an oz every 2 weeks kia. i smoke it all. dont sell anything
Back to top Go down
Fattie

Fattie

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:52 pm

wow, how much is 1 oz over there?
Back to top Go down
xiimperial
Admin
xiimperial

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Fattie wrote:
wow, how much is 1 oz over there?
120 for shit
135 for good
165 for godly
Back to top Go down
Brent
Admin
Brent

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Fattie wrote:
oh and, one time I had no papers, no time to make a bong, and in a hurry so I rolled a ghetto joint using a 5 gum wrapper, a pixie stick, and a roach made out of my dad's business card.

https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/b3k5q9.jpg

GO make your own 25 cent bowl...go buy a soda from machine, drink it all, clean it out, poke a hole at the end then crush the side ( just one side) into 'cup' like for you to plant ur weed on. then fire away. ^^ Works good!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=504
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.   A Real Puff Puff Pass topic. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Real Puff Puff Pass topic.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next